Having the spots and haze removed from the window is satisfying. After the windows are freshly cleaned to reveal a spotless, crystal-clear glass by expert professionals of American Cleaning Service, most people want to preserve that clean window. To help homeowners preserve the clean and extend the professionally cleaned windows for as long as possible, we at American Cleaning Service would like to share a few tips and suggestions today.
Interior Window Cleaning
There are substances that can quickly blemish the look of your clear windows. Consider the tips below to extend those crystal clean windows.
1) Frequent Dusting. By keeping the surfaces dusted on a routine basis, you can prevent the excess debris from settling on the windows. Ensure to dust everything like the ceiling fans, light fixtures bookshelves, tables, and drapes keep the windows sparkling after the professional cleaning.
2) Avoid Products that Produces Smoke. Avoid smoking products around the windows to keep the smoky residues deposits from filming up over the window. You can avoid the buildup on your freshly clean windows if you enjoy the ambience or fragrance these products deliver by making certain to keep them 3 feet from the window.
3) Maintain Clean Window Surroundings. The area surrounding the window is often overlooked. The area needs to be cleaned and kept clean to ensure the buildup does not spill onto the glass. Routinely wipe down panes, windowsills, and frames for instance.
4) Keep Clean Floors. Vacuum or sweep the floors daily to prevent the dust and dirt from circulating in the air and settling on the windows.
Exterior Window Cleaning
It can be a challenge to keep them clean from the outdoors though there are many aspects factoring in the lifespan of the windows cleanliness. However, there are some things in your control that you can do to keep those windows glistening.
1) Clean the Screens. Similar to filters, screens build up a lot of gunk and grime and take a lot of abuse. Periodically clean your screens to control the filth from spreading onto the glass.
2) Ensure Landscaping is Well-Kept. Maintaining a well-manicured landscaping can contribute to longer lasting clean windows. To minimize the dust and debris that can blow up on the windows, all the bushes, trees, and even the grass need to be trimmed back away from the windows. The windows will gleam longer without the landscaping debris landing on the windows.
3) Sprinkler Adjustments. The water spots from the sprinkler hitting the window can be unsightly and challenging to clean off as the layer buildup especially if you have hard water. You can avoid contact with the windows simply by adjusting the sprinklers.
4) Avoid Using the Barbeque Grill Too Close to the Windows. In the event the BBQ grill is in close proximity to the beautifully cleaned windows, you can expect the spices, sauces, grease, smoke residue, and layers of ash produced from burning coal or film of propane to accumulate onto your windows. Following that first BBQ, you will immediately notice the windows looking cloudy, stained, and gritty. To avoid the unsightly mess on freshly cleaned windows, be sure the grill is positioned 4-5 feet away from the windows.