Cleaning pet hair from your home can be a daunting task, especially if you have furry pets like dogs and cats. Pet hair can get everywhere, from the floors to the furniture, and it can be challenging to remove. With this in mind, we at American Cleaning Services would like to share some helpful tips on how to effectively clean pet hair from your home.
How Do You Deep Clean a House with Pet Hair?
1) Invest in a good quality vacuum cleaner. One of the most important tools for cleaning pet hair is a good quality vacuum cleaner. Look for a vacuum cleaner that is specifically designed for pet hair removal. These types of vacuums have more powerful suction and special attachments that can easily remove pet hair from carpets, furniture, and hard surfaces.
2) Use a rubber broom. Rubber brooms are excellent tools for removing pet hair from carpets and furniture. They are effective at picking up pet hair that vacuum cleaners often miss. Simply run the rubber broom over the carpet or furniture, and the rubber bristles will gather the pet hair into clumps that you can easily remove.
3) Use a lint roller. Lint rollers are great for removing pet hair from clothing, upholstery, and curtains. They are inexpensive and easy to use. Simply roll the lint roller over the surface you want to clean, and the sticky adhesive will pick up the pet hair.
4) Use a damp cloth. A damp cloth is an effective tool for removing pet hair from hard surfaces like floors and countertops. Simply dampen a cloth with water and run it over the surface you want to clean. The dampness will attract and pick up pet hair.
5) Wash pet bedding and soft furnishings regularly. Pet bedding and soft furnishings like pillows and blankets can quickly become covered in pet hair. To prevent this, wash these items regularly in the washing machine. Use a pet-friendly laundry detergent and set the wash cycle to a high temperature to kill any bacteria.
6) Brush your pet regularly. Regularly brushing your pet can significantly reduce the amount of hair they shed in your home. Use a pet brush or comb to groom your pet and be sure to do it outside or in a room that is easy to clean.
7) Use an air purifier. Air purifiers are excellent at removing pet hair, dander, and odors from the air. They work by filtering the air and removing pollutants, making the air in your home cleaner and healthier to breathe. Be sure to choose an air purifier that is specifically designed for pet owners.
Professional Residential House Cleaning & Commercial Janitorial Services in Las Vegas, Summerlin, North LV & Henderson, Nevada
Cleaning pet hair from your home doesn’t have to be a difficult task. By investing in a good quality vacuum cleaner, using a rubber broom, a lint roller, a damp cloth, washing pet bedding and soft furnishings regularly, brushing your pet regularly, and using an air purifier, you can easily keep your home free of pet hair and dander. By following these simple tips, you can enjoy a clean and healthy home, even with furry pets. We know it can be difficult to maintain a clean home, especially with pets. If you are interested in home cleaning services in the Las Vegas Valley, contact American Cleaning Services and let us help you!